About the Role
• Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions
• Train participants of various levels and backgrounds on Basic Culinary techniques
• Train participants on the use of basic culinary equipment
• Train participants on using basic recipes to cook simple dishes
• Train participants on best Hygiene and health practices
• Provide classes with a fun, conversational experience while cooking
• Facilitate soft skills training, grooming & professional appearance and verbal and nonverbal communication
• Ensure high standards of professional practice and quality of teaching and learning
• Convey the importance of outstanding customer care
• Convey ‘Best Practices’ across multiple subjects
• Lead by example in customer service excellence, beyond training duties
Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Culinary Art/ Food & Beverage Service or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years of experience in the Hospitality industry at a managerial level and 3 years of training/teaching experience on the track.
About the Company
The Academy has been launched to train people to work in the Hospitality and Tourism sector, offering a set of fully accredited international diplomas and short programs.
These programs have been designed to develop the capabilities of workers in the Hospitality and Tourism sector complementing the values of authentic Saudi Hospitality enriching the guest's overall experience.
Our academy is proud to collaborate with renowned international academic institutions in the areas of Hospitality, Culinary Arts, and Tourism.
To be identified as the leading center for creating high quality Tourism and Hospitality talent in Saudi Arabia.
To generate industry ready graduates to the kingdom’s Tourism and Hospitality industry through a global curriculum, exceptional faculty, state of the art facilities and delivered in a truly unique, sustainable environment.